Tuesday 2 March 2010

Will this work?!!!

I had such a lot of bother last week trying to write a blog. My password would not work and then after writing a blog when I tried to post it it disappeared and has not been seen since! Hence the title of this one.
We have had 2 beautiful days here after some snow last week. Wall to wall sunshine. Looking out you would think we were in June not March. Must get busy preparing my self catering cottage for the new season. It is 40 miles from where I stay now. It was my old home and as I did not want to sell when my mother passed away in 1991 I began to use it for self catering. We have had people from all parts in it over the years. We now only take 2 people at a time as the cleaning takes a lot of time and we are not getting any younger! My first booking is 10th April so will be busy for the next while. The people were there last year so they must have liked it when they are coming back. We do not take people in winter as we are so far away from the cottage.
I will now try to post this I am going to save it this time before posting to see what will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you have got back to us...It is hard at first I remember I had such trouble as well. In fact if friends like Guedo hadn't kept encouraging me I would have given up long ago...Thank goodness you have a nice sunshine day...we have as well, it makes one feel so much more alive. Spring will soon be here thank goodness after such a long cold winter,
    Love Sybil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have even posted myself as one of your followers XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOLLY WHERE ARE YOU ???
    Sybil xx

    ReplyDelete